Pages

.

Peaches and Cream Popsicles


It is certainly popsicle season!!  They are forecasting 115 heat index this weekend here in Minnesota.  So the kids are more than pleased to have some popsicles. 

I am pleased that they are love eating healthy popsicles! 


I simplified this recipe, she pureed some peaches and left some in chunks. If I were making the popsicles for me, I would have loved the peach chunks.  Twin 3 year olds have other opinions however. 

"Ewwwww!!!!!  Chunks!!!!!"

So we just pureed the whole thing.  It worked and they were delicious. 


I'm hosting Presto Pasta Nights this week, so email me your Pasta Recipes and I'll include them in a round up on my blog on Friday the 22nd.  Just include a link to Presto Pasta Nights and my blog and you're set! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peaches and Cream Popsicles Recipe
Adapted from My Baking Addiction

2 peaches, cut into chunks
1 cup vanilla light and fit yogurt (or any kind of yogurt)
3 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. splenda

Mix everything in a food processor or blender until smooth.  Fill your popsicle molds.  Freeze at least 4 hours until firm.  Enjoy!

Total calories = 275 calories
12 small popsicles = 23 calories per popsicle

This is linked with Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies and Weekend Wrap Up Party at TaterTots & Jello
My Meatless Monday at My Sweet and Savory
Just Another Meatless Monday at Hey, What's For Dinner Mom
Meatless Monday at Midnight Maniac
Ultimate Recipe Swap at Life as Mom
Ingredient Spotlight: Popsicles at Eat at Home



One Year Ago...





Grilled Cheese with Caramelized Red Onion Jam

Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment