Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 18 - July 24, 2011




Well, it's supposed to be like 110 degrees here.  Not sure how much cooking I will really want to be doing.  I'm trying to keep it pretty simple this week.  I have a bunch of peaches that need to be used so I'm hoping to get the peach and blueberry crumble in the oven at like 6 am Monday morning before it gets too hot, I'm up at 5 so it should work.

There also is a party this weekend that I want to try some new recipes.  I'm still not exactly sure what to bring, I just listed some ideas, I need to talk with the host and get their thoughts before I decide. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some of what we ate last week!

Black Bean and Cream Cheese Burritos & Mexican Cucumber Salad

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BBQ Onion Rings & Burgers


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what's planned for this week!

Monday: Dinner at Grandma's, burgers and hotdogs, I'm bringing Peach and Blueberry Crumble if I can get it in the oven early enough in the morning.


Tuesday: Ham & Turkey Provolone Wraps

Wednesday:  Oatmeal Waffles, eggs, turkey sausage & fruit

Thursday:  Broccoli Slaw Wraps (yes, I know we eat these like every other week, they are awesome and easy.)

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Anniversary Potluck, possibly bringing BBQ MeatballsBrie with Apricot Topping, and Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, couple of other thoughts too, we'll see when the time comes! 

Sunday: Burgers and Creamy Broccoli Slaw and Summer Squash Casserole

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...







Sweet Potato Burritos

No comments:

Post a Comment