Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 4 - July 10, 2011



Another busy summer week ahead.  Some friends are having a party Monday and I'm bringing food again. 

We also are leaving Thursday afternoon for a convention.  I am super excited for this and I know it will be a spiritually uplifting weekend.  We just eat sandwiches for lunches and I haven't decided it I'm bringing food for dinners or if we will eat out.  Probably a bit of both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Here's some of what we ate last week. 

White Bean Italian Pizza
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watermelon Frozen Yogurt Popsicles



Monday:  BBQ with friends, I'm bringing BBQ Meatballs,  Chipotle Chickpea Salad and Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites

Tuesday: Secret Recipe Club soup, to be posted on the 18th of July.

Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken w/Pineapple (unless there are leftovers in the frig to get rid of.)

Thursday: convention

Friday: convention

Saturday: convention

Sunday: Out to eat after convention

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...









Bombay Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment