Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 25 - July 31, 2011



We're cleaning out the freezer this week. I've been working on it for awhile.  So I'm not trying any new recipes this week. :-( 

We have a huge kids party this weekend and I need the freezer and refrigerator emptier than it is now.  So I'm sticking to simple meals for the week, I have a bunch of frozen burger patties so we may end up eating burgers twice.  The gang is getting frozen pizza at least once for lunch. 

I'm planning to make a whole bunch of shredded chicken with barbecue sauce for the party. I have mostly chicken in the freezer so a lot of it will go. I still haven't decided how much I will make and which sauce I will use. I might use one that I've already made on my blog or I might try a new one.  I'm still working on the party menu.  I'm trying to keep it simple but I may just make something new.


Monday: Chicken Pasta Salad


Tuesday: Very Veggie Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday: Burgers & Oven Baked Fries (if it's not too hot)

Thursday: Chipotle Bean Burritos

Friday: Leftovers or burgers

Saturday: Kids Rock 'n Roll Party, BBQ Shredded Chicken or new BBQ Chicken, Bean Casserole, veggies with dip, still working on the rest of the menu!

Sunday: Leftovers

This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...











Teriyaki Glazed Chicken & Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment