Pages

.

In Which Life Gets Away from Me

Every day this week I have planned to sit down and write a blog post and every day it hasn't happened.

Sometimes it's because I leave it until too late on these wintry days to get a good photo of whatever it is that I plan to write about.   On other days the kids need the computer for homework and by the time they have finished I'm too tired to use the computer myself.

In any case, life is going on pretty much as usual at our red house.  We are approaching the winter school holidays and everyone is tired and needing a break.   The vegie garden is in a winter lull, not helped at all by the chooks that keep trying to dig up worms in there, despite all our attempts to keep them out.  They are incredibly destructive little beasts!  

And I am still enjoying riding my bike to and from work (although not as flirtatiously as the girl in the photo above!)


No comments:

Post a Comment