Pages

.

Pineapple Poppyseed Salad Dressing



I practically ran to the store to buy a pineapple after seeing this recipe.  I loved it used it a lot! I even used it as a dip for some homemade chicken nuggets too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pineapple Poppyseed Dressing Recipe
Adapted from Green Lite Bites

3 cups pineapple (488 g.)
6 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. honey mustard
2 1/2 tbsp. honey
1/8 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. poppyseeds

Mix everything but poppyseeds in food processer.  Stir in poppyseeds. 

Total calories = 511 calories
Makes 2 1/2 cups
2 tbsp. = 26 calories

One Year Ago...








Crock Pot Chicken Mole


This is linked with:
No Whine Wednesday at Food on the Table

Let's Do Brunch at My Sweet and Savory
Works for me Wednesday at We are THAT Family
Real Food Wednesdays at Kelly the Kitchen Kop
What's on your Plate? at Good Cheap Eats
What's on the Menu Wednesdays at Dining with Debbie
Made it on Monday at Lark's Country Heart
My Best Recipes at This Chick Cooks
Ingredient Spotlight: Seeds at Eat at Home

Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment