Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 27 - July 3, 2011



We missed a few things last week.  I am good at planning, it's just the execution that needs some tweaking. Sometimes a recipe will yield more leftovers than planned and we end up eating it 2 days in a row. Sometimes I plan to bring food to my dad but then he ends up not needing it.  Last week I didn't get to the White Bean Pizza. I was really looking forward to this and really, really want to try this. We had kids over for pizza take out, I wanted to make this for the adults but time got away from me.  Hopefully it won't be to hot for the oven!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's some of what we ate this week! Recipes to come!

Sloppy Joe Slaw


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blueberry Muffins



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spaghetti & Bean Chili


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's what I've planned for this week!

Monday: Crockpot Sweet Potato & Chicken with Pasta

Tuesday: White Bean Italian Pizza

Wednesday: Steaks & BBQ Onion Rings

Thursday: Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal


Friday: Asian Turkey Broccoli Wraps

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Burgers & Southwestern Potato Salad



This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

One Year Ago...










BBQ Pork & Pineapple Quesadilla

No comments:

Post a Comment