Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 20 - June 26, 2011



Busy week of meals ahead.  I'm excited to try some more new things after a week of eating at restaurants on vacation.  Friday we're having a bunch of kids over for pizza and I'm hoping that I'll have time to make th.is white bean pizza for some of the adults.  We'll see how much time I have and if it's not too hot to run the oven.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday:  Ham & Turkey Wraps

Tuesday: Spaghetti & Pinto Bean Chili

Wednesday: Tropical pork chops, Sweet Potato Muffins

Thursday: Sloppy Joe Stir Fry Slaw with this sauce

Friday: White Bean Italian Pizza

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Burgers & Southwestern Potato Salad


This is linked with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!

One Year Ago...









Sweet and Sour Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment