Pages

.

Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells




I've been addicted to buffalo wing sauce.  Frank's.  My favorite.  I saw these shells and knew they would be next on the list of buffalo sauce recipes to be made. 

This was my first time making stuffed shells! I thought it would be more difficult and time consuming but it wasn't. It went quick and I had the perfect amount of filling for the shells.  There were about 4 shells that didn't stay complete but I had 37 whole shells.  I posted the Chicken Enchilada shells that I made after these, I just ended up posting those first.  Whoops! 

We used ranch and mozzarella but this would be great with blue cheese if you like it.

I made one 9 x 13 pan and one 8 x 8 pan of these.  We ate one pan and then froze the other.  I can't wait to have the other one! 



Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells Recipe
Adapted from Sugar Crafter

1 package 12 oz. jumbo shells
13 oz. cooked and shredded chicken breast
3/4 cup hot sauce, I used Franks
3 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
3 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim
3 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim
1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, light
1/2 cup ranch dressing, light

Prepare pasta shells as directed on package.  Mix all the ingredients except for the shells in a large bowl.  Stuff each shell with as much filling as it will hold.  Place in a dish sprayed with cooking spray. I put these in a 9 x 13 and an 8 x 8 casserole.  Top with green onions if desired. Cook for about 20 minutes at 350.

Total calories = 4243 calories
37 shells - 115 calories per shell

One Year Ago...









Asian Style Fresh Green Beans

This is linked with:

Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Tasty Traditions at Coupon Cookin'
Cooking Thursday at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Things I Love Thursday at The Diaper Diaries
It's a Keeper Thursday at It's a Keeper
Recipe Swap at Prairie Story
Tip Day Thursday at Around My Family Table
Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum
Friday Favorites at Simply Sweet Home
Recipe Swap at The Grocery Cart Challenge
I'm Lovin' It at Tidy Mom
Friday Potluck at EKat's Kitchen
Foodie Friday at Little Brick Ranch
Ingredient Spotlight: Hot Sauce at Eat at Home
Recipe of the Week at Family Fresh Meals




Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment