Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 19 - March 25, 2012



I didn't get to the beef stew last week so we'll give it a shot this Sunday.  I'm on my own for several days this week so I planned some odd "meals".  I plan to make sweet potato fries one night for myself, I'll probably eat whatever else happens to be in the frig. I just have roasted chickpeas on Saturday as I have no idea what else I'm going to make.  I could probably just eat that as a meal though.  Sometimes it's nice not to have to cook for others!

Monday: Brown Rice Casserole with Sausage and Peppers

Tuesday: Egg Fu Yung and Veggie Fried Rice

Wednesday: Sweet Potato Black Bean Burritos

Thursday: Spaghetti for the kids, leftovers for me

Friday: Sweet Potato Fries

Saturday: Roasted Chickpeas

Sunday: Beef Stew in the Crockpot


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment