Pages

.

Butterfinger Bites


Several months ago I tried homemade Butterfingers using, peanut butter, candy corn and chocolate.  I was skeptical but pleasantly surprised.  They tasted like Butterfingers and were delicious. 

Then I found this recipe for Butterfinger Bites and was intrigued by the crunch. But would they taste like Butterfingers? 



They were very much like a Butterfinger, not exactly but amazingly delicious!

This is a fun project with the kids.  I had them putting the peanut butter in between the cheese crackers and I would dip them into the chocolate.  Make plenty, my friends, these will not last long.



Butterfinger Bites Recipe
Recipe from One Crazy Cookie

Box of Cheezits or any other box of cheese crackers
peanut butter
chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)

Spread some peanut butter on one side of a cracker. Grab another cracker and place on top.

Microwave chocolate in a bowl in the microwave, stir often.  Dip the crackers in the melted chocolate and cover completely.

Set on waxed paper on a cookie sheet. Then put them in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to get the chocolate to set up.  Devour.

One Year Ago...








Beef Stew with Butternut Squash & Chickpeas


This is linked with:
Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tater Tots and Jello


No comments:

Post a Comment