Pages

.

Cake Batter Crispies



I wish I had better pictures of these.  I made them, plated them for the party; next thing I knew, they were gone.  I did mangage to steal a taste and they were delicious. Of course.  The kids adored them and have been begging me to make them again every since. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cake Batter Crispies
Adapted from Food For Thought


3 tbsp. butter
1 - 10 oz. bag of marshmallows
1/4 cup of yellow cake mix
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Sprinkles




One Year Ago...







Apple Poppyseed Chicken Salad Wrap

This is linked with:
 Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots and Jello
Bake with Bizzy at Bizzy Bakes
Tailgating Time at Our Krazy Kitchen
Made By You Monday at Skip to my Lou
Recipe Party at This Chick Cooks


No comments:

Post a Comment