Pages

.

A Bike Ride to the Botanical Gardens

A gloriously mild and sunny Saturday afternoon seemed the perfect opportunity to go for a bike ride to the Adelaide Botanical Gardens with my husband and youngest son.

Photos were more difficult to take than usual in the gardens because I had to stay clear of all the wedding parties (we counted four, although there may have been more).   And I bet each of those wedding parties was glad to have today's balmy weather rather than last Thursday's, when it snowed in parts of Adelaide for the first time in October since 1899.

I had felt rather out-of-sorts today until I went on my bike ride, but a visit to the gardens and exercise were the best medicine possible.  My more usual sense of optimism has now been restored.








No comments:

Post a Comment