Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 30 - February 5, 2012



There were a couple of things that I didn't get to last week.  There was some change of plans and not as many to cook for so a couple nights I just ate yogurt and homemade granola bars for dinner.  Easy meal and awesome cleanup!

This week I've planned for the "odd" days and I DO have planned to eat Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Hummus with veggies on Monday night. I can't wait!  The kids will just eat sandwiches, they'll live. :-)


Monday: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Hummus


Tuesday: Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole

Wednesday: Spaghetti & Meatballs, broccoli; leftovers for me


Thursday: Chipotle Bean Burritos


Friday: Buffalo Chicken Nachos or Tacos

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Chili


More menu ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment