Pages

.

Chili & Lime Sweet Potatoes



I love sweet potatoes.  I can just eat them plain with salt and pepper and I'm perfectly fine.  However, with the simple addition of chili powder and lime, it brought this to another level!  It was so good.  I admit, I ate more than intended!



Chili and Lime Sweet Potatoes
Adapted from As Good as Gluten

4 medium sweet potatoes
2 tbsp. butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 tsp. lime juice
1 tsp. chili powder

Peel and cut sweet potatoes into chunks.  Boil until tender, drain.  Add the rest of the ingredients and mash. I left a few chunks.  Taste and season as necessary. 

Two Years Ago...








Fiesta Stuffed Peppers

This is linked with:

Tuesday at the Table at All The Small Stuff
Hearth and Soul at 21st Century Housewife
Tasty Tidbits at Permanent Posies
Slightly Indulgent at Simply Sugar and Gluten Free
Let's Do Brunch at My Sweet and Savory
Works for me Wednesday at We Are THAT Family
Real Food Wednesday at Kelly the Kitchen Kop
Best Recipe at This Chick Cooks
Gluten Free Wednesday at Gluten Free Homemaker
The Mommy Club at Crystal and Co.
Foodie Friday at Designs By Gollum

 Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment