Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 26 - December 2, 2012


 
I've had the quinoa pancakes and cinnamon roll pancakes on the menu for the last few weeks. It seems by the time we get to them, we have leftovers still or time runs out in the day and I just don't feel like making pancakes. We'll, I've been eager to try the quinoa pancakes and the kids want me to make the cinnamon pancakes again so they are on the plan again for this week.


Monday: Sweet and Sour Chicken, broccoli, brown rice

Tuesday: Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas

Wednesday: Chicken breasts & Roasted Sweet potatoes and pears

Thursday: Quinoa Pancakes & Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, bacon & eggs

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Grandma & Grandpa's house

Sunday: Beef tacos in the crockpot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment