Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 12 - November 18, 2012


 
I have some super easy things on the menu this week and also a couple of new things. We love to make stuffed potatoes and this week we're making them taste like pizza.  Tortilla pizzas and bean and cheese burritos are a staple around here and we'll enjoy those for lunch as well as dinner.  Pancake night will feature a gluten free version for me and a sweet one for the kids.  I might have to find a different vegetable with my quiche if I can't find asparagus. 
 
I also bought a whole mess load of veggies for the week so there will be fresh vegetables and salads for everyone with our meals.


Monday: Pork carnitas & mexican rice

Tuesday: Pizza Potatoes with Beans

Wednesday: Bean and cheese burritos

Thursday: Quinoa Pancakes & Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Friday: Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust

Saturday: Vanilla Bean Apple Honey

Sunday: Beef tacos in the crockpot

Snacks: White Chocolate Cherry Cashew Cereal Bars (gluten free version)


More menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie



No comments:

Post a Comment