Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 8 - August 14, 2011




Last week didn't go as planned.  What I made at the beginning of the week lasted longer than I thought, by the middle of the week I didn't feel like cooking and on Friday night we had a last minute gathering at my house so we switched up the menu and I made Pizza Roll Up Burritos instead. I forgot how good those guys are!

So I'm hoping to get to the Lentil Chili this week.  I don't believe in "Soup Season". It's awesome anytime of the year!  I don't care if it's 90 degrees, I'll still love chili.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Here's some of what we ate this week!

Tropical Chicken Salad



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what's planned this week!
Monday: Buffalo Chicken Lasagna

Tuesday: Meatloaf & Secret Recipe Club side dish

Wednesday: Lentil Chili

Thursday: Kickin' Turkey Burger & Corn on the Cob

Friday: Quesadillas

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday:  Hmmm... We'll have to think more about it.  :-)


This is linked with I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

One Year Ago...










Lemon Chicken 



No comments:

Post a Comment