Pages

.

Healthy Strawberry Popsicles



I apologize for the boring picture, these were eaten before I captured all the smiling faces!  I'll be making them again for sure so I'll get more pictures! 

The kids loved both eating these and helping me make them!  They all waited in line to be able to push the button on the food processor!  Then constantly asked me for the next 4 or 5 hours when they would be done!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
Adapted from BakedBree.com


3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
1/2 cup honey or agave syrup (I used honey)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice


In a food processor, or blender combine the strawberries, honey and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Pour puree into molds and put in freezer. Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.  I made 12 of these little popsicles.

One Year Ago...










Korean Bulgogi Steak


This is linked with:
Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tater Tots and Jello

No comments:

Post a Comment