Pages

.

Sweet Potato with Chipotle Black Beans, Caramelized Onions and Guacamole



You know the best thing about having leftovers in the refrigerator?  You get to create amazing, delicious meal with a bunch of your favorite things.  We often have Chipotle Black Beans in the refrigerator. I like to do different things with them.  I've come up with some crazy combinations, that's for sure.  This time, I had lots of other things in the refrigerator too so I came up with an excellent vegan meal.  This was so good, I'd make it special, not just when there are leftovers in the frig. 

This is day 25 of 30 Days of Vegan recipes. One thing I've noticed is that I am eating less.  I'm eating healthy, whole food and it just fills you up faster. That's why I always seem to have leftovers in the refrigerator. I happen to love, love, love leftovers because that means I don't have to think about cooking! 




Sweet Potato with Chipotle Black Beans, Caramelized Onions and Guacamole Recipe

1 large sweet potato
1/4 cup Chipotle Beans
1/4 cup Chipotle Caramelized Onions
2 tbsp. Guacamole
Salt and pepper to taste

Layer every thing on a plate and enjoy!  Feel free to sprinkle with cilantro or green onions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment