Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 16 - April 22, 2012


I had a lot of new meals planned last week but the stomach flu invaded our house which of course meant way less cooking and several meals of cheese and crackers.  So I am carrying a bunch of meals over to this week.  I love trying new meals and I hope I can get to them all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday: Egg Roll Stir Fry

Tuesday: Butternut Squash Gratin

Wednesday: Orange Chicken with Broccoli

Thursday: Chickpea Salad Wraps

Friday: Tuscan Chicken, green beans

Saturday: Cheesy Egg Salad with Gluten Free Crackers

Sunday: Leftovers

Desserts: Rice Pudding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Gluten Free Menu Swap at Celiac in the House.

Two Years Ago...










Taco Pasta


No comments:

Post a Comment