Pages

.

Cashew Chicken Salad Wraps


This is my lazy weekend meal. I keep cooked chicken in the freezer just for reasons like this.  This isn't a fancy chicken salad but it is so good. I love the crunch of the cashews and celery.  If I had dried fruit, I would have added it but this time I just made it pretty basic.

I love eating chicken salad on corn tortillas. I also ate some over lettuce but didn't snap a picture of that.

Go lazy, go fancy; make chicken salad. 


Cashew Chicken Salad

1/2 cup sour cream, light
3 tbsp. light mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. curry powder
13 oz. cooked, shredded chicken breast
1/2 cup chopped celery
2 tbsp. chopped cashews
1 green onion, sliced
Salt and pepper
Buns or wraps (I used corn tortillas)

Combine sour cream, mayo and curry powder. Stir until blended.  Add chicken, celery, cashews, green onions, salt and pepper.  Stir well to combine. Serve on buns or tortillas.

Additional add ins if desired: Chopped red pepper, craisins, grape halves, dried cherries or chopped apple.

Two Years Ago...








Cheese Ravioli Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment