Pages

.

Pumpkin Pie Smoothies





This month for The Secret Recipe Club I was assigned to Danielle's blog Mostly Foods and Crafts. She has an amazing blog with a ton of awesome recipes. I actually made another recipe besides the Pumpkin Smoothies. I made her Savory Oatmeal which was delicious! I'll share it on my blog another day.

The timing for the Pumpkin Smoothies was perfect as I had just opened a huge can of pumpkin for some oatmeal that I didn't know what to do with.  Plus the huge bunch of bananas on the counter made for the perfect recipe for the Pumpkin Smoothies.

These were delicious.  I made several batches for the family and they all loved them. 



Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 banana sliced
1/2 cup milk
a dash of pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon honey
about 5 ice cubes


What you do:
Blend and Enjoy!!  This serves one, I tripled it for the family to enjoy.


Secret Recipe Club



No comments:

Post a Comment