Pages

.

Pumpkin Cranberry Granola Bars


I love to snack.  I have never been good with just breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I love grabbing something quick in between meals.  Unfortunately, if I don't have something healthy, I end up eating just anything lying around. 

Yea, not good.


I have been eating gluten free and oats have not been a problem for me.  Thank goodness because I LOVE oats and making oat bars.  I've made these several times and we just love them!

Great to have around when you're in that snacking mood!




Pumpkin Cranberry Granola Bars
Adapted from Once a Month Mom

•3 1/2 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats

•3/4 cup pumpkin puree
•1 cup dried cranberries
•3/4 cup brown sugar
•1/4 cup all-natural, unsweetened applesauce
•1/4 cup honey
•1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
•1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
•1/2 tsp. salt

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8×8 cooking pan with non-stick spray and set aside. Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well-incorporated, then press into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and set.


Total calories = 2392
12 bars = 200 calories per bar

One Year Ago...











Fruit & Berry Crisp

This is linked with:
Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots and Jello
Best Recipes at These Chicks Cook
Mommy Club Solutions at Crystal and Co.
Works for Me Wednesday at We are THAT Family
Recipe of the Week at Family Fresh Meals


Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment