Pages

.

Peanut Butter Cup Blondies




Peanut butter. I was totally craving peanut butter. 


The peanut butter dough plus the peanut butter cups totally hit the spot.  I only had one but it was good. So good.

Okay, I snuck a couple of the Reese's Peanut Butter cups too! Shhh!


Luckily I had a LOT of kids here to finish them off or it would have been dangerous if I had been left alone with them.


Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
Adapted from Cooking Light Magazine September 2011

2 1/2 cups flour (11.2 oz)
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup peanut butter (I used chunky)
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
1/4 cup milk
2 tsp. vanilla
4 large eggs
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I would use a bit more)
8 (.75 oz) peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped (I used about 1/2 bag of the mini's)

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.  In another bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, milk, vanilla and eggs, stirring well. Add peanut butter mixture to flour mixture and stir until combined.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Srape the batter into a 9 x 13 in. pan coated with cooking spray and arrange the peanut butter cups over batter. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out with moist crumbs. 


One Year Ago...








Pepperjack Peach Chicken Quesadillas


This is linked with:
Sweets for a Saturday at Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots and Jello
Mangia Monday at Delightful Dowling
Making You Crave Monday at Mrs. Happy Homemaker
Meatless Monday at My Sweet and Savory
This Chick Cooks Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment