Pages

.

Creamy Broccoli Slaw



It's no secret that I love broccoli slaw.  When I saw this as a coleslaw, I jumped right on it.  I did substitute greek yogurt for some of the mayo and it turned out very well.  I planned to add the horseradish sauce but found I didn't have any.  I'll bet it added an awesome flavor! Though it was delicious as it was!



Creamy Broccoli Slaw
Adapted from It's a Keeper



10 - 12 oz. bag of shredded broccoli slaw
1/4 cup finely sliced sweet onion
2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 6 oz. greek yogurt
1/3 cup mayonnaise, light
1/4 cup sour cream, light
1 Tbsp honey mustard
3 Tbsp prepared Horseradish (optional, I didn't use but wanted to)


In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and horseradish. Add broccoli, carrots and onion. Mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.



One Year Ago...












Zucchini Lasagna


This is linked with:

Let's Do Brunch at My Sweet and Savory
Works for me Wednesday at We are THAT Family
Real Food Wednesdays at Kelly the Kitchen Kop
What's on your Plate? at Good Cheap Eats
What's on the Menu at Dining with Debbie
My Best Recipes at This Chick Cooks
The Mommy Club at Crystal and Co.
Gluten Free Wednesdays at Gluten Free Homemaker
Side Dish Saturday at Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice



Calories calculated from calorieking.com. Some numbers are approximate and rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment