Pages

.

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

 
I don't make round cookies. I don't have one of those handy dandy cookie scoops. Though, just last night, I almost bought one at a Pampered Chef party.  But then I thought, why spend $22 on a cookie scoop when a regular spoon and you're fingers work just fine. Am I right? 
 
Yes, nice perfectly shaped round cookies are pretty.  Look at these cookies.  You'd think I went out of my way to make them as oblong and unround as possible.  I didn't try, I just have that natural ability.  :-)
 
Well, the cookies taste good.  Really, really, really good.  I guarantee my mouth was not affected by the fact that they weren't perfectly round.  My stomach accepted them just as lovingly as a prettier cookie. 
 
If there is anyone from Pampered Chef out there who cares enough about round cookies and would like to send me a small cookie scoop, send me an email and I'd be happy to compare perfectly pretty round chocolate chip cookies vs. these oblong, misshapen misfits.  Meanwhile, I'll still use my handy dandy teaspoon and make cookies my way.  :-)
 
Do you use a cookie scoop or just plop dough on a tray??





Chocolate Chip Cookies

 2 eggs
2/3 cup butter flavored Crisco
2/3 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

 1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
3 ½ cups flour

 16 oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips

 Mix the first set of ingredients in one bowl.

 Then mix the second set of ingredients into the mixture and add chocolate chips.

Spoon onto greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 13 minutes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment