Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 10 - December 16, 2012




I'm finally planning to make soup!  I've been meaning to for months now but for some reason, I just don't.  Well, I have a ham hock for my bean and ham soup. I always make that different so I have no recipe for it. My husband came home from Costco and had a sample of chicken tortilla soup so he's been begging for that.  My chicken tortilla soup is way better than the one at Costco.  I love using my crockpot on Sundays.  I love coming home from meeting to food cooking in the slow cooker. I just haven't decided what it will be yet! 
 
I've tried chicken lettuce wraps before and I am trying a new recipe.  I know already that I won't follow this recipe exactly but it's close to what I want. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday - Chicken Lettuce Wraps 

Tuesday - Yam Pancakes, ham, fruit

Wednesday - Spaghetti w/ meat sauce, green beans, Bean & Ham soup (no pasta for me!)

Thursday - Cajun Chicken Salad wraps

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Chicken Tortilla Soup

Sunday - Something in the crockpot




No comments:

Post a Comment