Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 7 - May 13, 2012



I never got to the Roasted Mustard Potatoes last week.  So I'm putting them back on for this week, they sound so good!  I'm not sure what's going on for the weekend and how much we'll be around.  Hubs has every other weekend off and when he has it off, we're often out and about doing things and regular meals don't always happen. 


Monday: Tacos & Baked Salsa Rice

Tuesday: Chicken & Roasted Mustard Potatoes

Wednesday: Pesto Cream Sauce with Veggies & Rice

Thursday: Spaghetti, leftovers for me

Friday: Butternut Squash Pizza

Saturday: Spicy Chopped Kidney Bean Salad

Sunday: Sweet Slow Cooker Baked Beans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More menu planning ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie and Gluten Free Menu Swap at Celiacs in the House.

One Year Ago...









Char Sui Pork




No comments:

Post a Comment