Pages

.

Two Year Anniversary - TOP TEN 2011




So here we are. Two years of blogging recipes. Wow, that's a lot of recipes! 

It's interesting to see how I've changed in the last two years.  I went from having only a small handful of recipes to an overflowing stack of recipes that I want to try.  I went from loving whole wheat tortillas to now trying to go gluten free.  I started avoiding cheese because of calories, now I'm eating gluten free and am embracing cheese and loving it! 

So if you read my blog and peruse the different recipes from different times, there might be some inconsistencies.  It's just me, changing and trying to figure out what is good for me and my family. 

I still have that huge pile of recipes so I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. 

Last year I devised a Top Ten and here is the 2011 list of my favorites!


BEST CHICKEN RECIPE - Buffalo Chicken Shepherds Pie



BEST GROUND TURKEY RECIPE - Chipotle Honey Meatballs



BEST DESSERT RECIPE - Dutch Apple Cheesecake



BEST VEGETARIAN RECIPE - Butternut Squash Black Bean Rancheros









BEST SLOW COOKER RECIPE - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken






BEST BEAN RECIPE - Bean and Sausage Cassoulet




BEST TEX MEX RECIPE - Black Bean Cream Cheese Burritos



No comments:

Post a Comment