Pages

.

Garlic Avocado Aioli - BLT Sandwich



I've mentioned my love for avocados. I also love dips.  In fact, dips can be quite dangerous sometimes around here. While this isn't the healthiest of dips, I did manage to use light mayo and sour cream which helped a bit.  I want to substitute greek yogurt for half of the mayo and sour cream and see how that works. I suspect it will be just fine and even healthier. 


This garlic avocado aioli is fantastic. I couldn't stop eating it.  I loaded a bunch on some gluten free bread and made myself a BLT. So, so, so good!

Loved it with veggies and Garlic Fries as well.  You can't go wrong with this. 





Garlic Aioli Recipe

1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
1/2 cup sour cream, light
1 avocado
3 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp. dried basil
2 tbsp. minced onion
1 tbsp. lemon juice
3 - 4 banana pepper rings, from a jar
Salt and pepper

Add all the ingredients to your food processor.  Puree until smooth.  Store in refrigerator.



No comments:

Post a Comment