Pages

.

Everything Breakfast Egg Skillet


My kids love eggs in the morning.  We make egg sandwiches, omelets and skillet scrambles. Like this one.  I made this for my daughter and she asked me to take a picture of it since it was so pretty.  


The great thing about this, is every time we make it, it is different.  My boys like cheese in theirs, my daughter prefers a bit of sour cream on top.  Hubs likes his doused with salsa. I like a little bit of guacamole in it.  The only thing we all agree on is no mushrooms. We're not a mushroom family. 



I often have roasted potatoes in the refrigerator and add some of those.  Sweet potatoes or butternut squash are awesome too!


Seriously great breakfast.  Keeps you full for hours and is delicious!  




Everything Breakfast Egg Skillet Recipe

Saute any or all of the following:
1/4 cup ham
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup red or green peppers, chopped
1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
1/4 cup tomato, chopped
1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup spinach, chopped
1 green onion, chopped
2 tbsp. real bacon bits

Saute everything for about 3 - 5 minutes. Add 2 or 3 eggs and cook until eggs are done. Add a little salt and pepper if desired and you're all set.

Top with cheese, salsa, guacamole or sour cream. 


More breakfast ideas!
Carrot Cake Pancakes
Turkey and Broccoli Brunch Casserole
Green Chile Cheddar Eggs
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal


No comments:

Post a Comment