Pages

.

Menu Plan Monday ~ May 23 - May 29, 2011


It's an odd week this week. My dad has surgery on Wednesday so I don't know how much we'll be home the rest of the week so I didn't plan anything extensive. I have plenty of grab and go food and stuff in the freezer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what we ate last week!

Pea & Peanut Salad Wraps with white beans




Salad with Pineapple Poppyseed Dressing


Baked Ziti & Garlic Bread




Lemon Yogurt Muffins


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what we're eating this week!


Monday: Bean Casserole & Oatmeal Muffins

Tuesday: Apple Onion Pizza & Cinnamon Roll Pizza


Wednesday: Spaghetti & Breadsticks

Thursday: Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas

Friday: Leftovers


Saturday: Steaks & Cheese Scallion Muffins

Sunday: Mexican Lasagna with Corn Tortillas



This is linked with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

One Year Ago...











White Bean and Apple Chili


No comments:

Post a Comment