Pages

.

Saturday Musings, 22 May 2010


celebrating: my new (very bare) vegetable patch. It's compact but should work well. I am going to try a four bed rotating system based on the one recommended by Peter Cundall in my favourite gardening book, The Practical Australian Gardener.

This week I planted three new citrus trees: a Washington Navel orange; a Tahitian lime; and an Emperor mandarin; so I am also celebrating that there is no fruit fly in Adelaide.

thinking: that I am going to have sore muscles tomorrow from all the digging I have been doing in the garden

planning: to sleep in tomorrow morning, and have an early night tonight

reading: the Diggers' Club catalogue, but strangely not feeling like buying anything at present

eating: mixed berry and ginger crumble with cream

No comments:

Post a Comment