Pages

.

Black Bean and Caramelized Onion Chipotle Nachos


I don't have time to cook new meals every day.  Many things I make in large batches so I can either freeze them for another night or have in the refrigerator for quick lunches and meals.  

Chips are my favorite.  My weakness, for sure.  So turning delicious leftovers into a plate full of nacho goodness is fantastic!  It's great with Guacamole too!  Gosh I love leftovers. 





Black Bean and Caramelized Onion Chipotle Nachos Recipe

1/2 cup Black Bean Refried Beans
1/2 cup Chipotle Caramelized Onions
1/4 cup Pico de Gallo
2 tbsp. cheese, shredded
Couple of handfuls of tortilla chips
Sour cream, optional
Guacamole, optional

Spread tortilla chips on a large plate. Top with remaining ingredients. Microwave for about a minute until everything is hot and melted. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More recipes like this!
Sweet Potato with Chipotle Black Beans, Caramelized Onions and Guacamole
Black Bean Southwest Lasagna
Chipotle Black and Kidney Bean Taco Salad
Red Beans and Rice
Southwest Pasta Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment