Pages

.

Huge Blog Problems

 Edvard Munch, The Scream


I've been having huge problems using Blogger's New Template Designer so I tried reverting back to Minima, only to find that I can now no longer change the header or do numerous other things I used to do - there is no Layout tab in Minima anymore.  For a while I thought I had lost my new banner and almost everything on my sidebar, with no way to get them back.  Arrrrrgggghhhh!

Please bear with me while I try to sort these issues out.

Postscript:  The issues are mostly sorted now, I think, and I am back using the new Template Designer (Watermark template).

However, in some of the older posts the pictures do not match the frames when using Internet Explorer, and when you click on the post the sidebar appears at the bottom.  I found this out yesterday when I went to link to a post from 2007, No Cook Homemade Playdough, for a blog carnival.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already posted the issue on a Blogger forum but no answers so far.

Why does technology so often drive me to near insanity?  It's supposed to make life easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment