Pages

.

Moroccan Lemon Cake


For her French class my daughter had to do a project on a French-speaking country other than France.  She and a classmate chose Morocco.

Today the class was having a party with food made by the students from their countries of choice.  Miss 13 and her friend spent yesterday afternoon baking a Moroccan lemon cake for the party.

The cake came out of the oven looking absolutely beautiful.  We held our breathe as it was tipped out of the Bundt tin, but the girls has greased well and the cake looked pristine.

Unfortunately my daughter woke up this morning with a high fever and was too unwell to go to school.  The cake is sitting in a plastic container on the kitchen bench untouched and as beautiful as ever.

I think I know what my children are having for school snacks tomorrow, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment