Pages

.

Parmesan Chicken Bake

 
We eat a lot of chicken here. Sometimes I think that I've done pretty much everything with chicken. I've seen this same recipe, slathered with mayo. I love the thought of using greek yogurt instead of mayo.  So many less calories and so much less fat.
 

 
 
 The pictures are not very appealing.  I realize that.  But trust me, it tasted delicious and we all loved it.




Parmesan Chicken Bake
Adapted from Finding Joy in my Kitchen

2 1/2 lbs. chicken breasts, I used tenderloins
1 cup plain, greek yogurt
2 tbsp. dried minced onion
1 tsp. dried minced garlic
pinch of turmeric
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Arrange chicken flat in a 9 x 13 in. pan.  Mix together yogurt, minced onion, garlic and spices.  Stir well. Mix in 2 tbsp. of the parmesan cheese

Spread the yogurt mixture over the chicken breasts.  Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese over the chicken breasts.

Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, uncovered

When chicken is browned and internal temperature reasches 180 degrees, the chicken is done.



No comments:

Post a Comment