Pages

.

A Pain in the Neck


Today my neck is very stiff and sore.  I think it's the result of sleeping badly and returning to work this week where I work on a computer all day long.  Tonight I am going to bed with a hot water bottle.  If I am nice to my children and husband someone might give me a massage too.

My daughter has a friend for a sleepover tonight.  I wanted to cook a special meal but discovered that my kids seem to have eaten most of the food, so we ended up eating pasta with a chicken and vegetable sauce.  However, I had just enough cocoa to make a saucy chocolate pudding for dessert. Let's hope there's still some ice cream.

I love having an extra girl in the house.  The one staying tonight is a lovely creature with beautiful manners.  I am proud of my daughter for picking such great friends.

Tomorrow I want to write about how to manage a budget on holidays.  I have been thinking about this all week but just haven't done anything about it yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment