Pages

.

Five Days to Go

the new house


I shouldn't be writing this at 11 o'clock at night as what I should be doing is sleeping.

I really do need my beauty sleep, what with the stresses of packing boxes and going to work and caring for my injured son and three family birthdays in the first two weeks of this month and having potential tenants go through this house to decide if they want to rent it. I know that last sentence was too long but that's how every day feels at the moment - crammed full of far too much activity.

The only way I can get through it all is by not stopping, and by working as hard as I can every waking minute. It's amazing how much one can achieve when fueled by adrenaline, coffee and chocolate.

However, my eyes are barely open and my bed is very comfortable, so I'd best be gone.

Sweet dreams until tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment