Pages

.

Packing Up and Shutting Down

With only three days now until we move the time has come for me to say good bye - well, at least until we are settled into our new home. Later today or tomorrow I will be packing up the computer and then there will be no more blogging - for now.

Telstra has advised us that it will take four days to reconnect our broadband, so I expect that I may be without an internet connection until late next week.

In the meantime, I'm planning to take lots of photos so by the time I'm back on line I'll have lots of house and garden pictures to show you.

While the house has been renovated beautifully there will be things to change - for example, the room my two youngest boys will be sharing is pink - so I'll also be asking for decorating ideas and suggestions.

I am looking forward to sharing the next stage in our red house journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment