Pages

.

Self Portrait

Despite my protestations about protecting my family's privacy, I have been wondering whether I should put a picture of myself on my blog. So this afternoon I went outside armed with a camera and the desperate hope that I would take one that looks halfway decent. I can't have you all screaming and taking off for the woods, can I?

Realising that any in which I look directly at the camera make me look slightly manic, my three finalist-photos all have me looking away.

Please leave a comment and tell me which one you prefer.
Remember, the chosen picture will be much smaller when it finally appears on my sidebar.


#1. This one was taken by my daughter who is shorter than I am. You'd think I'd have straightened my necklace first, wouldn't you?


This picture made me realise how much I need a haircut. I haven't been to the hairdresser since last year. I really miss my wonderful Maria in Melbourne and need to find a substitute. Fast.




#2. Head chopped off at the top but no messy hair ends.


#3. Side on. My favourite.


As you can see, I've never had any reason and to have my colours done. With natural red hair and sludge-green eyes, I am such an autumn. Autumn is my favourite time of the year, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment