Pages

.

Healthy Chocolate Fudge Balls


Today I made chocolate fudge balls using this recipe, and they are delicious and incredibly simple to make.

You combine nuts, dates, cocoa and vanilla in a food processor, whiz the ingredients, then roll the mixture into little balls.

I did make a few changes:  I used raw almonds* instead of walnuts and added a little water as my mixture was very dry (the dates had been in my pantry for quite a while).

As a quick-to-prepare, healthy and tasty snack these chocolatey little balls are a winner.

*I often use raw almonds in my recipes because I can buy them loose at my supermarket - I bring them home in my own bag.  Also, I know the almonds I buy to be Australian (and often South Australian), whereas other nuts are often imported.

No comments:

Post a Comment