Pages

.

Mad March

March often seems to be a crazy month here at our red house.

To start with, three of our six family members have birthdays in the first two weeks of March.

Last year Tom had his accident on the first of March, then we had all those difficulties later in the month as we attempted to move house.

This March has gone more smoothly, although young Will's head had a collision with a metal school bench two weeks ago that led to a visit to a plastic surgeon to get him mended.

The big news for me this month is that I left my old job two weeks ago and started a new one on Monday.  The hours could not be better for a mother of four school-aged kids.  They are 9 until 2.45 from Monday to Wednesday, and 9 until 12 on Thursdays.  I'm still hoping to buy a bike and start riding to work, but at the moment I'm driving part of the way and walking the rest.

I'm looking forward to having more time to get the house under control; more time for the garden; more time for friends; and more time to cook up a storm.

Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment