Pages

.

Idiosyncrasies



Tell me, why can I not go to bed at night unless the bed is made? For example, if my husband has a siesta and the sheets are ruffled, I have to remake the bed before getting in, even though I know I am about to muss it up again.

Also, why do I feel the need to clean the kitchen before I start cooking the dinner? I can't work unless the benches are clear and the dishwasher stacked. However, I never really feel like doing the dishes after dinner.

When I have breakfast in the morning I like to have a clean table. I will wipe up any spilt milk or other messes left by the kids so that I can have an aesthetically pleasing space for my own breakfast -- even though it means having to clean up again after myself.

I'm nuts, I know.


Do you have any idiosyncrasies? Please tell me I am not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment