Pages

.

The Queen of the Family


When I arrived home on Friday I was treated like a queen. My husband and the kids had been scheming and planning for days.

There was a balloon and streamer-bedecked throne for me to sit on,

a table beautifully set by my daughter,


an entree of prawn cocktails made with South Australian king prawns,



a roasted rack of spring lamb for the main course,


and a beautiful chocolate and berry cake from a local pattiserie for dessert.

For drinks they had purchased my current faves, lemon ruskis for the adults and Coke Zero for the kids. And after the meal freshly ground coffee and chocolates were served.

Don't you think that was a fabulous effort?

The thoughtfulness and kindness of my sweet family brought me to tears.

I felt deeply honoured. I am so proud of them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment