Pages

.

Our Red House in the "Independent Weekly"

Cup of Coffee by Various Foreign Newspapers by Eric Kamp


For the last couple of weeks I have had an exciting little secret: "Our Red House" has been invited to feature in a newspaper article!

A few weeks ago, John Harris, who writes the "Technofile" column for the Independent Weekly, asked if he could interview me about my blog.


And yesterday, the paper was published, so now I can tell you about it.


Here
is a link to digital version of the paper. You have to click through to page 31.

And here is a link that will (hopefully) take you straight to the right page. You can zoom in to read the article on the bottom right-hand side. If you can't zoom, try clicking on the article and it should enlarge.

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment