Pages

.

Time to Buy a Bike?

I have never been much of a bike rider.  I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 12.  However, now I am thinking of buying myself a bike.

The catalyst?  I have just been offered a new job that is only a short bike ride - about fifteen minutes - away, although it would be a fifty minute walk.  Most of that distance is through back streets and parkland, so there are few busy roads to brave.

I love the look of some of the retro cruiser bikes that are currently on the market, such as the Apollo Cruiser below.   They appeal in so many ways: only three gears, comfy seat, cute basket up the front, skirt-friendly.

Lycra is not my thing; I just want a simple bike that will take me from A to B without too much drama and with a reasonable amount of comfort.

Are you a cyclist?  What kind of bike do you ride?  Do you know anything about cruiser bikes?





No comments:

Post a Comment