Pages

.

Home Feels So Good

I Love Not Camping
"What I like about camping is you can get really dirty. Either you're all by yourself, so no one else sees you, or everyone you're with is just as dirty as you are, so nobody cares."

~Anonymous former Boy Scout, quoted in Highs! Over 150 Ways to Feel Really, Really Good Without Alcohol or Other Drugs by Alex J. Packer


This evening my whole body is aching for the moment I will slip between my clean, white cotton sheets and under my warm, Laura Ashley-covered duvet, which will hopefully be very, very soon. The reason for my craving? This weekend we went away camping with the Scouts up on the Murray River in north-eastern South Australia. And while everyone had a ball, it sure feels great to be home ... and warm ... and clean.


Tomorrow I'll share the pictures.

Sweet dreams everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment