Pages

.

New Bed

For some time I have suffered from an aching back that has affected my ability to sleep. I have been working on improving my posture, especially when sitting at my desk at work and have been doing stretching exercises - all with limited effect. I eventually realised that my bed was part of the problem. We have had the same mattress an base almost our entire married life (18 years).

The time had come to look for a new bed.

After shopping around, my husband and I chose a Federation-style timber bedstead and a firm but well-padded mattress, and today they arrived.


There was great excitement with everyone wanting to try out the new mattress.






I have never had such pleasure making a bed. My daughter helped style it for the photos.

I can hardly wait to go to bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment